Welcome to the blog of mine! Sweet Stalker Follow | Dashboard
//Not so Random.
Saturday, November 26, 2011 | 10:58 PM | 4 comments

Hey Boy ? off phone berminggu minggu ! why haa ? tak terfikir kea you ada gf yang menunggu
you online fb , on phone ... tak terfikir yang you ada gf yang evry minute every day thinking of you!
I miss you boy !! you now , last kita meet dekat sekolah last day ! i miss you  like crazy !
I'm just want to know that you miss me love me or not ? -,-

Just Tell Me ! I can accept all your answer for my question :((
I'am Missing You Right Now ! everday , aku renung gambar kau !
tengok ggambar kau dan berharap kau akan text aku but you're not
Seriously , aku rasa macam kita takde apa apa hubungan istimewa .
betul takj ? KBaii .. 



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclamimer

Twitter
Hi saya Fatin Ayu Najwa. Ze owner for ze blog :**

Entries About Credit

Tagboard


_________________________ I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me