Welcome to the blog of mine! Sweet Stalker Follow | Dashboard
//Not so Random.
Friday, November 18, 2011 | 2:50 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum ! Heyy Guys i love this dates 16 November  2011 ..
OMG ! I and him been together ! yeahh , for a long time I waits for this moment
and his mine :)
Thanks You Boy ! You makes my world Perfect ! very Perfect :)
Hopefully , we can be together forever and ever even you busy since last day .
Isn't I right ? Hope you read this entry boy and you must know that I LOVE YOU 
How can I tell you that I really miss you and love you ? i hope you will
never broke my hearts and I know you will never do that .. isn't I right Boy ?


Please , I Love You So Muchh..
Hopefully , you understand the menings of this entry :)
and you read it .. sorry with my broken english -,-

Honestly , Ayu



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclamimer

Twitter
Hi saya Fatin Ayu Najwa. Ze owner for ze blog :**

Entries About Credit

Tagboard


_________________________ I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me